Monday, February 4, 2008

17-14


Last night I was in my room after my shower, and all of a sudden I heard all of this noise from outside. B/c I live a few blocks away from the UN, there are always people making a lot of noise together. Like the time that there was the German pride parade, or a rally for Taiwan in the UN, or parade for someplace like Zimbabwe or Botswana (which was so big and loud I think that everyone from Botsbabwe was there). But those things are usually on Saturday morning when I want to sleep in, and this was Sunday night.
I go out on my balcony and I hear all of these cars honking and whoooing and yelling. oh duh, superbowl! giants won! even thought I haven't watched football since my senior year cheering on the sidelines, I felt tons of team spirit. If I was in jr high, my away message so would have been white writing on navy saying something like "~*~ ROCK ON GIANTS!¡! ~*~." That's how team spirity I felt. I could even hear all of the commotion through the apartment w/ the windows closed. It was truly one of those 'oh yea I live in ny' reminders. Not going to lie, I was actually kind of mad that I didn't go out and watch the game. but then I remembered my long nap.
These past few days have left me mentally exhausted. After this weekend I've learned who my real friends are and how I can't be so trustworthy. And how much life sucks w/o a computer, an ipod, and an 1/8 of pot. And how the police aren't as helpful as a doorman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home